WILLS & TRUSTS
What do I need?
Plan for Your Future
Upon your death, a Will is used to instruct the Probate Court who to name as Executor of your estate, or perhaps, who to name as a Guardian for minor children.
Make the Right Choice
2. Are you looking for ways to plan for long-term care ie. Medicaid?
3. Do you have an objection to Probate or multiple Probates?
4. Do you want your Estate affairs to be public or would you prefer to keep them private?
5. What is a Trust? Do I need to have one?
6. What is the difference between a Revocable and Irrevocable Trust and which one is right for me?
Make an appointment with Pat to discuss what you want to accomplish and make an informed decision regarding which is the right plan of action for you.